Saturday, December 15, 2012

Nzuri Natural Hair Show December 2012

On December 8, 2012, I attended the Nzuri Natural Hair Show in Houston Texas at the Reliant Center.  I had a few criticisms, but overall it was a success.  I attended only one day which may explain the fact that I could not locate Eden's Body Works.  I was lucky enough to meet popular vlogger Chary Jay and the CEO & Founder of CURLS, LLC Mahisha Dellinger.  The products I purchased are as follows:

From Curls: Cashmere Curls Leave In, Cashmere Curls Jelly, Curlicous Curls Cleansing Cream and Curl Ecstasy Hair Ted Heat Activated Conditioning Treatment 





From the Sof n Free Nothing But Line: Curl SealerIntense Healing Mask, Cleansing Conditioner,                  Pure Pudding




From Jane Carter: Revitalizing Leave In




Chary Jay 



Mahisha Dellinger CURLS, CEO & Founder 




No comments:

Post a Comment