Thursday, May 2, 2013

Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie Review

The Shea Moisture line is the first Natural Hair Care Line I purchased when I decided to go natural. The reason I choose it was because of it's natural ingredients, easily accessible and the price is great for a Natural Hair Care Product.  It can be purchased at Walgreen's, CVS, Walmart or Target.

Since my hair is almost always in a protective style, I use Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie as a moisturizer.  I mix it with Aloe Vera Juice and Castor Oil to tone down the scent a bit and stretch my Smoothie. The natural ingredients work well with my hair and are staples that I add to most products.

Pros
Amazing natural ingredients, reasonably priced, mixes well with other natural ingredients, defines my curl pattern and easy to find

Cons
Strong Coconut/Hibiscus scent and slight residue if product is not applied on damn or wet hair


No comments:

Post a Comment