Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Staple Products

Since deciding to become natural, I've developed a regimen that has provided me with steady growth and healthy hair.  Although my hair doesn't grow super fast, I've been able to maintain healthy growth throughout my journey by finding natural products that work well with my hair.  Some of the products that have helped me along my journey are oils, butters and Aloe Vera Juice.

I've tried a variety of oils and learned early on in my journey that oils alone don't work for my hair.  I started looking for other methods of moisturizing my hair and came across Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Aloe Vera Juice and Aloe Vera Gel (not the kind the dried out my hair).  My staple products are products that I have to have and use on a regular basis.  They are the foundation of everything I put in my hair.  Of course I use other products, but I add my staple products to all my store bought conditioners, leave ins, and deep conditioners.  So far, its worked great. 











Above is the most recent picture of my hair.  I took my kinky twists out and this is the result.  

I may add more to my staple product list and I'm always on a quest to keep it as natural as possible.  Stay tuned for future additions to my staple product list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment